To assist business management with a variety of essential tasks, including, but not limited to, time management, scheduling, correspondence, customer support, research and development, project and business effectiveness, human resources, reports, documentation, translation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing;
- assisting with travel, visas, accommodation and planning where necessary;
- screening phone calls, inquiries, requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- arranging meetings with current and prospective clients;
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email and correspondence;
- taking dictation and minutes;
- carrying out research and presenting findings, assisting in implementation;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organizing and attending meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- verbal and written translations.
Additional tasks may include:
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities;
- making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- being involved in decision-making processes.
What impresses us.
Excellent communication, calm manner and disposition under duress, good time management, problem solving and decision making abilities, confidence, integrity, assertiveness, flexibility, accuracy, and the ability to cope with pressure and difficult situations.
Competency in English, both verbal and written.